The Law Office of Benjamin R. Levinson, APC, represents purchasers of real property (both lenders and third party) post-foreclosure to obtain possession of the real property in all counties and courts in the State of California. Actions undertaken include:
- Attempts to obtain a voluntary turnover of possession by “cash for keys” and a stipulated judgment for possession;
- Preparation and service of Notice to Quit (vacate) on both former owners and other occupants;
- Preparation, filing and service of Summons and Complaint for Unlawful Detainer;
- Defense of any motions filed by occupants;
- Discovery by way of interrogatories and document production;
- Preparation, filing and service of Summary Judgment Motions to eliminate the necessity of trial;
- Preparation, filing and service of Requests for Entry of Default, Judgments, and Writs of Possession to the Sheriff when no response to the complaint is filed;
- Trial of the Unlawful Detainer action if necessary;
- Notification of the owner as to the date and time of the lockout of the party in possession.
Addition to post-foreclosure evictions, the Law Office of Benjamin R. Levinson, APC, represents landlords in enforcing commercial and residential rental agreements against tenants for non-payment of rent or violations of other covenants in the lease.