The Law Office of Benjamin R. Levinson, APC, has 29 years of experience defending lenders and trustees in actions brought by borrowers who seek to restrain a lender’s foreclosure sale or seek to set aside a foreclosure sale that has been concluded.
The Law Office of Benjamin R. Levinson, APC, has represented lenders and foreclosure trustees at the trial level and appellate level in Bankruptcy Court, Federal District Court and state courts all over the State of California.
Actions undertaken include:
- Preparation, filing, and service of demurrers in actions brought by a borrower in state court in order to obtain a judgment of dismissal;
- Preparation, filing, and service of FRCP Rule 12(b) motions in actions brought by a borrower in Bankruptcy or District court in order to obtain a judgment of dismissal;
- Discovery by way of depositions, document production, interrogatories, and obtaining of experts for trial;
- Seeking summary judgment if appropriate and/or conducting a trial of the action up through judgment;
- Filing post-judgment motions for costs, including attorney fees and costs in defending the action;
- Enforcement of the costs of judgment thereafter.